Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Harry Potter


Just another average boy... or so you think.


He has a wand under that jacket!!


Bryce has been really excited about Harry Potter recently. I asked Bryce why he wasn't wearing his robes and he said, "they are estinky". He found a stick that had been pruned off a tree and pretended that it was a wand. It did in fact look like a wand that a boy would use if he were to attend a school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Unfortunately the dark mark was raised. As the death eaters were closing in around him, he tried to use his spells that he learned in defense against the dark arts. To his dismay "aloha mora" did nothing but let more death eaters out of Azkaban. Of course he could not remember his best spell "stupify". Where were his friends when he needed them?! Oh, they're playing Star Wars. (That's so "last-week" !) He then realized that he had a pocket full of gilly weed. He was saving that for the bath tub, but since this was an emergency he ate the whole thing. He came to his senses and remembered that breathing underwater is not going to stop the death eaters. Just as the death eaters were closing in on poor Bryce, his wand slipped and fell from his hand, breaking into four tiny pieces. What could he do? Bryce thought fast and did the next best thing, he yelled, "incanuse capore transmuto" and all of a sudden POOF!!!......(do you know what happened?) He can now live with Padfoot.

I told Bryce I would make (find) him a new wand. My only trouble is that I have to find a Phoenix feather. Got any ideas?


6 comments:

Thomas said...

Bryce has way more fun than I did when I was his age.

Anonymous said...

Too bad his light-saber couldn't do the trick.

Jenny and Porter said...

Bryce is so cute and so creative. Not many kids would find a stick and play Harry Potter.
I love all the different characters he plays.

Avry said...

Woot! another Potter nerd in the family.. love it! Tell him Harry ROCKS! too cute!

Devanie said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me! Cracks me up that Bryce knew what bumpits were!

Carin Byington said...

I was amazed at Bryce playing the piano over Easter weekend. He has talent.