Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Night at the Park

The other night we went to the main bowery at the Bountiful city park to hear Michael Mcllean, John Batdorf (wrote the music for the music for “Touched by an Angel” and “Promised Land”), and local songwriter Cori Connors.  This was part of the Third annual free summer concert series.
 

We took a little picnic dinner and sat down on a blanket to listen.  The kids enjoyed it for about 3 minutes and then Brinley wanted to go play on the playground equipment. Bryce and Brandon soon followed.
 

Eventualy the kids returned and made a new friend (sitting by Misty is a grandmother that does not see her grandkids very much) and our Bishop and his wife sitting on chairs.  We had a fun time.


3 comments:

Michael Jenson said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait to have kids of my own.

Jen

Michael Jenson said...

ok ok that last comment was mine...Jen didn't say that, but she was thinking it. haha

Maya said...

It is nice to just sit outside and relax. I bet is was great music. Wish I was there.