Monday, February 16, 2009

6 Months Old

Well, it's official. Brandon and Brinley are now 6 months old! Where has the time gone? It seems like only last week that they were still in the hospital...

(My O.B. decided to take them a month early via emergency C-section because of preeclampsia).
Brandon, the oldest by 1 minute, was 4 pounds, 8 ounces. I still can't believe what a tiny little mouse he was...

Brinley was 7 pounds 1 ounce! Can you imagine how "healthy" she might have been if I had gone full term? :) She was practically born smiling with those chubby cheeks of hers.

We were so blessed their conditions were not life-threatening so they weren't hooked up to all these machines for very long.


Basically they just had to learn to eat. (Easier said than done). A month later, Brandon, then Brinley came home!


Sometimes they seem to sense each other...

But they can usually tune each other out routinely!


Bryce has been the best big brother ever, and we couldn't get along without him!

With all the work comes a lot of joy.


We are so glad to have these two new additions to our family!

Happy Half-birthday Brandon and Brinley!


Love, Mom

8 comments:

Avry said...

Wow I can't believe how fast time goes! They are growing up so much!

Kari Sweeten said...

Misty, your kids are sooo adorable! I love all of their cute dimples!

Karolynn said...

6 months?? Wow! They are adorable. You have a darling family. I am amazed at what a great Mother you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what cuties!!! I love these pictures way adorable. I can't believe how fast they have grown. I just love them both to death. I want to come see them again really soon.

Carroll Conversations said...

So fun to see pictures of these sweet kids. They are growing up. I can't imagine the countless hours you've put in and continue to put in. Thanks for posting pictures.

Jenny and Porter said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big the babies are getting. Next time you're up in Smithfield give me a call so I can finally see your babies. I'm such a good friend huh?

Straight to Your Hart said...

What absolute angels all 3 of them are!!

Thank you for the cute Valentine's gift..I LOVE the idea!! I heart you Misty...hugs..

patsy said...

oh my goodness!!
they are so cute :)

I cANnoT believe it has been six months already~ amazing