Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Avry to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder on my computer. You never know what kind of picture you are going to find. Would it be something funny, embarrassing, or would it be.... heaven forbid.... a picture of the skeleton in my closet. Our pictures are sorted by date so the sixth folder is 2008 and the sixth subfolder is June and this is the sixth picture....




I am sooo lucky that Bryce doesn't look at the blog. Bryce loves his guitars and as you can see he is really doesn't care about anything else. A lot has changed since this picture (Hopefully his shorts). The twins were born just two months later. I hope you all enjoy this picture. I never would have posted this picture if it hadn't been for Avry. Thanks!! I am taggin' the following people to do the same thing.

  1. Amy Jo
  2. Thomas and Jennifer
  3. Cody and Erica (Are you still out there?)
  4. Karolynn
  5. Shanna
  6. Melanie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a funny and embarrassing picture of Bryce. What a cutie!!!
And yes we are still out there, we are actually coming to your house today. I can't wait to kiss those babies!!! :o)

Avry said...

Now that is funny! That will be a blackmail picture for Bryce sometime in his life ;)

AmyJo said...

All I could think of when I looked at that picture was
"play that funky music white boy!"

Mariah has started saying "are you going to put that on your blog mom?" I bet Bryce will start saying that too.

Kari Sweeten said...

Funny pic!! I can't believe how much Bryce has grown! By the way I noticed you have my Ucreate link, I just wanted to share my family blog with you as well because it's not on my profile. It's karisweeten.blogspot.com.
So good to see you at Walmart! Your kids are darling!

Karolynn said...

That is awesome! Good thing Bryce is too young to care about the embarrassment of a blog. Whitney would kill me if I posted a photo of her in her underpants. It was nice seeing you tonight!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Blackmail photos are the BEST!! So does it work to do the 6th folder/
4th sub folder..with the 6th picture??

Kalun and Kristi said...

That is so cute!! I am hoping we get to see you guys Sunday, but the kids have been sick, so we'll see how they are doing sunday morning.

Mrs. Jenson said...

Isn't Bryce lucky that his mother has a nice camera to take all of those memorable pictures with? Hope you had a nice week-end in Logan.

R Cadina said...

That is freaking hilarious!!!!! hahahaha...I love it!! :0) And, yes, I'm so sorry about this past weekend. By the time you called us, I was bathing the kids and putting them in bed. But, SOON! We'll definitely get together!!