Saturday, January 10, 2009

Formula for the Jenson Family

We go through a lot of formula in this house. It seems like we just bought cans of formula and we run out. Misty had to run to the store last night for an emergency purchase of formula. Here is a picture of the three formulas used in this house: (from L to R) Brandon's, Brinley's, and John's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are still having some "John time". Coming visit me with those babies, I miss them!!

Jennifer said...

Where can I get a coupon to buy some of that John formula?

AmyJo said...

Is Gatorade your secret to those late night feeding?
Keeping that formula stocked makes the world go around.

Avry said...

Hahaha, I read it before I looked at the picture & couldn't figure out why you needed 3 cans of formula then realized it was gatorade for John-- now that is funny!