On Saturdays Bryce usually comes into our room and asks us, "when are we having breakfast?". This Saturday we told him, "you are big enough to get breakfast for yourself. Let's see what you can do by yourself and then we will help you."
A few minutes later, Bryce came back and told us that breakfast was ready.

You really can't see it very good, but this is my place. He knows that I like a big spoon with my cereal, but this is ridiculous. It is a serving spoon!! Bryce, you get points for being thoughtful!

Brinley loves to play with Bryce. Now that she can walk, she is able to do a lot more things with her older brother. Here she is learning the ways of the force.

Bryce said, "she was good at lightsaber dueling. She almost knocked the lightsaber out of my hand, but I knocked her lightsaber to the ground first." All Brinley can do is plead for mercy.

Brandon is not walking, but he doesn't seem to care. Brinley is showing him that there are some advantages to being able to walk.

Brandon is happy to share.... until he realizes that all of his cheerios are gone!! Brandon, plead for mercy! We will see if that works on Brinley.
3 comments:
Oh, they are all so adorable! I can't believe Brandon and Ethan weigh the same. Thanks for the note.
And she's off!! :) too cute- glad Bryce has a partner to play with! ;)
K, Bryce is so sweet. I'm so glad you took a picture of that morning...I love it!! I forget how capable our children are...they can do so much more than we think most of the time. :0) Love it... And, happy first birthday too!! :0)
Post a Comment