Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday Party (sorry it is so late)

Happy Birthday!!


Brandon and Brinley had their first Birthday on August 13, 2009. They had a blast!! They loved opening the gifts and playing with the wrappings.Brinley loved her costumes.
Brandon didn't like the cake as much as Brinley.
Bryce loves being a big brother and helping Brandon and Brinley.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! This pictures are so adorable. Brandon and Brinley couldn't be any cutier! And hopefully Bryce is loving school.

Jennifer said...

They are so cute.

Everyday Anisha Photography said...

Now that is cute. How in the world did you get all three to smile together? Congratulations on the first year!

Carroll Conversations said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe they are a year old already. They are so cute and Bryce is such a handsome little man.

Karolynn said...

Darling! I can't believe how much they all look alike! Soon they will be playing with Morgan!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe they are already one!

R Cadina said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I can not say enough about these pictures!!! Seriously....they could not be cuter. :0)