Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brandon and Brinley

Brandon and Brinley had their first birthday. We will have to talk about birthday on another post. They are really growing up fast. They received a toy car from Grandma Byington that they really love. Brinley walks really fast behind the car and Brandon will walk as if he is taking a Sunday stroll. Brandon sat down on the car and Brinley decided to give him a ride. I was surprised, but she was able to push him around.


Bryce is also growing up really fast. Yesterday Bryce said, "When I turned five my voice changed." It is amazing the things that happen when you turn five.

4 comments:

Avry said...

wow they are growing up! I cannot believe they are walking behind the car and what not! Too cute.. wow Bryce is starting out young ;)

Jaelynne Francis said...

I love seeing pictures of the twins. So stinkin cute. I love Bryce and his knowledge. I wish I could be that young again. I love your kids. Hope you are doing well Misty and John!

Anonymous said...

What cuties! I am loving Brandon's hair in this picture...it's fabulous! :o)

AmyJo said...

They are growing up fast! Lucky Brandon to get a free ride.
Lets see some hair on that chest Bryce!