Monday, July 27, 2009

Brinley

Lately Brinley has gotten to the point where she will pull the blinds down and look out the window. We noticed this the other night when we came home and she was supposed to be sleeping. The babysitter had put her to bed but obviously she was not sleeping. When we walked in the door she was crying pretty hard. I guess she saw us outside and started crying.

Tonight we put her to bed and went out front to play some badminton with Bryce. Again she was not happy. She was crying her eyes out. I am sure she was saying, "I want to play. I can do better than that! You are not even trying to win. Please..... give me a chance. I thought we were all equal opportunity these days. Are you not letting me play because I am a girl?" After that monologue she just cried her head off. We couldn't stand the sad cry anymore..... so ..... we went in the back yard to continue playing.

Bryce was pretty good and has lately found a new love for tennis and badminton. I wonder what other sports he will pick up next.
Misty really likes this game also. Here she is being dramatic, but I think she won the point (or should have for that face she pulled).

8 comments:

Jaelynne Francis said...

You Jensons are the CUTEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD! I seriously mean that....what funny things you guys do, and I do love the facials Misty! You make me laugh HARD!!!!!

Val said...

Hahahahaha! That's the fun girl I miss hanging out with! You crack me up, woman! :)

Anonymous said...

haha, looks like you had fun. Misty, those pictures are awesome. :)

Avry said...

Nothing like watching Misty in action! too funny!

Sounds like it is time to move Brinleys crib away from the window.. she is growing up!

AmyJo said...

You should feel ashamed for having so much fun while Brinley is wishing she could.;)
Tell her she will have her day in the hot sun soon.
Her peeking out the bling is halarious!

Anonymous said...

Brinley and Brooklyn must be pretty sneaky because I found Brooki doing the same thing last night while I was out watering the garden. I didn't know she had been spying on me...I thought she was asleep.

Your kiddos are sure growing up. I love the birthday party pictures of Bryce. That looked like a lot of work but a lot of fun too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck that is so Brinley! I can just see her doing that. You will have your hands full when she can get out of bed and come out the front door.
Misty your faces are classic!!!

Karolynn said...

We totally play that game in our back yard too. Perhaps we should have a game together. Poor baby girl! How was the 1st birthday? I will always remember them because it is Whits birthday on that day too.