Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturdays

Bryces loves Saturdays! He will always ask me if I am going to work tomorrow (that is how he tells if tomorrow will be Saturday). He will get really excited when I tell him that I am not going to work. He wants to dress just like me.

This morning, after I was dressed, he came into the front room and told me that he didn't have a shirt like the one I was wearing. I told him he could pick out a shirt for me today. Of course, he found one that was just like his. We dressed exactly alike yesterday and Sunday we will probably wear the exact same tie.

Twins!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally worships the ground you walk on. Enjoy it now for I'm sure it won't last long, when he's a teenager he will think everything you say or do is so old. :o)

Avry said...

That is cool that he wants to be just like you! I miss those days - my son doesn't think I am so cool anymore. ;)