Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

I have been waiting for Misty to blog about Halloween, but as we can see it hasn't happened yet. I figured I would post some pictures of our Halloween, since Misty put so much effort into our costumes.
Here is a picture of Brinley in her pumpkin sweatshirt.

We went to the pinewood derby to watch the cars and have a good time. I was left in charge of the full of energy, halloween clothes wearin', past their bedtime babies.

Here are some pictures of the Skywalker family. (and Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Just in case you were wondering, this is the look we were wanting to achieve.

6 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

That is awesome! Great costumes. Love the family theme.

The Byington's said...

So fun! I love your costumes! They turned out awesome! I love how Bryce poses so well for the camera, he is so cute!

AmyJo said...

John, I want to just give a good yank on that braid of your just for fun! love the buns on brinley's hair do. Misty is totally rockin' them boots!
You have gone and out done yourselves again. Good job! looked like you had fun.

Jennifer said...

Those costumes are too good to be home made. How long did Brinley keep those buns on her head? Seth would have ripped anything tight off his head immediately.

John and Misty said...

Brinley left the tights on her head the whole time. She only tried to take them on twice the whole day.

Avry said...

You guys crack me up! Oh the creativity! I beg Justin every year to dress up with me & the kids & it is a NO GO.. So John you are an awesome hubby in my book!
Bryce cracks me up oh soo serious in his poses! he is a true jedi!