The First Snowman of Christmas!!!
We had fun making a snowman. Some of the kids (Bryce) wanted a snowball fight, while everybody else wanted to make a snowman. The kids really didn't know how to make a smowman. Bryce thought we could go to the library and check out a book with "instructions for making a snowman". After we made the snowman, Bryce said it was an Elf snowman because it had pointed ears.
We then used the snowman as target practice. It was all fun and games until I hit the snowman square in the face. I literally wiped the smile (and everything else) right off his face. Suddenly the kids didn't think it was that funny. We repaired the snowman and had a real snowball fight. It was fun!! (and a little cold for the fool who didn't have any gloves with him. Hey, I just thought I was supervising. I didn't think I would get involved.)
2 comments:
Bryce cracks me up! A book on how to build a snowman huh? He is one smart kid. I was laughing at imagining the look on all the boys face when you "killed" frosty & his happiness ;)
Too funny!
That's hilarious! Sounds like your enjoying the snow! :) I didn't even think they made books on building snowmen! Who would have thought...oh I guess Bryce! Too cute!
Post a Comment