Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swimming

Bryce went to a swim birthday party earlier this month.  He was so excited to go swimming again with the whole family.  Yesterday we went swimming together and had a fun time.  Bryce was excited to go, but not as excited as Brinley.  She could not contain herself she was so excited. 

The excitement did not die down at the pool.  She was all over the place.  She loved going up and down the slide.  Brandon on the other hand was a little different.  He was screaming (and not with joy) that he had to go in the water (even with Mommy holding him).  After about half an hour he started to like being in the water.  Then he started laughing.  Then he started splashing.  Finally he was thoroughly enjoying himself.  Unfortunately it was now time to go home. 


The hardest part is getting the kids out of the pool.  I meant to take picture, but I had forgotten until we were leaving.  You can see the happiness on their faces... nobody wanted to go home.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I love the pool. Seth likes the hot tub, the pool not so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are brave to take all the kids to the pool. Sounds like they had fun. I am loving how Brinley looks in this picture.