Bryce has a wish for all of you.....
May the 4th be with you!!
Brandon thinks that is really hilarious. The funny part is that Brandon doesn't even get it!! Bryce really loves Star Wars. The other day he dressed up as Obi Wan Kenobi and watched The Phantom Menace. Not only did he watch it, but he mimicked every move that Obi Wan made. I watched Bryce during the best part - the duel with Darth Maul. It was great!! On a related, but unrelated note... Bryce made Anakin's starfighter from a few spare parts lying around the house.
If you can't see it very good, R2-D2 is in the front corner of the starfighter.
Bryce wasn't too happy with Brandon laughing at the force, but in the end Bryce got his revenge...








2 comments:
Good one. I heard on the radio that today was Star Wars day.
Your kids are so cute! I love the imagination Bryce has!
Post a Comment