Misty went with her high school friends on a little retreat. Do you think that she is the only one that is going to have some fun? When the cat is away, the mice will play.
Day 1 (actually she left yesterday afternoon, but this is the first official day)
We all got up at 7:30 this morning and helped Bryce get ready for school. He practiced his spelling words (spelling test today). All Brandon and Brinley could say all morning was, "where mommy go?" Once Bryce left for school, the rest of the family went shopping. We went to Wal-Mart, Kohls, and DI. I gave my ipod to Brandon to play with while we were at the store. He loved it, then he turned the camera on and started taking pictures. Luckily he only took about twenty pictures. Almost all of them looked just like this:
That wasn't bad. Sometimes he takes about 100 before I figure out what he did. At least this time there was a little variety. Instead of a picture of his shoes, he took a picture of somebody elses shoes. I guess when you are that short, you tend to look at a lot of shoes.
Sometimes the camera is facing the other direction and I have evidence of who is taking all of the pictures. Here is some of the evidence of the shutterbug.
By 11:00 we were back at home. After lunch Brandon and Brinley laid down for a nap and I did a little yard work. Bryce reported that he got 100% on his spelling test. After piano practice, he went to play at a friend's house.
Here is a picture of some of our purchases.
The kids are still a live and the house is still standing. I would say that it was a pretty successful day.
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago




1 comment:
Seth loves to take pictures too. I prefer that he do it with a camera that belongs to someone else. He will easily take 100 pictures as fast as the flash can reset.
Post a Comment