Sunday, September 11, 2011

Have you ever... ?

Last weekend we went up to Pocatello to visit Misty's brother.  His son, Mason, was getting baptized. 
We went up Friday night and the baptism was Sunday morning.  As I was packing to leave, I only needed a few things so it didn't take long.  On Saturday morning as I was getting dressed for the baptism, I was horrified when I pulled my dress shoes out of my bag.  They didn't match!! 


There were some positives.  They were both black. One was a left shoe and one was a right shoe.  (Can you imagine trying to wear two left shoes?)  I tried to keep my feet moving and keep them far apart so that it wasn't easily noticeable that they were not mates. (People probably wondered why I was walking bull legged)  It seemed to work because I don't think anybody noticed (or they were too embarrassed to say anything to me).  Maybe next time I will look a little closer when I reach into the closet to grab some shoes.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

"You made yourself look like a fool last night!" I laughed thinking about you wearing two left shoes.

Thomas said...

That is why I only have one pair of dress shoes.

Anonymous said...

I have done this before. However, I had the same type of shoes only one was brown and the other was black. I totally understand. How embarrassing. That's pretty funny though!!

Jenson Evolution said...

I have put mascara on 1 eye and not the other :) looked like a fool!!