
We have church at 9:00 am and sometimes it is hard for only three of us to get there on time not to mention now that there are five of us. We had finished getting the kids ready and I had to go get my shoes. The babies started to cry and by the time I came back with my shoes, Bryce had taken control and solved the crying. Bryce is really good and is always willing to help with the babies. We made it to church on time and even early enough to sit and contemplate life. If you can't tell from the picture, he is holding the pacifiers in their mouths.
4 comments:
See how he does with changing a diaper. I knew Bryce had it in him to be a good older brother. Every time that I have been at your house and I have started to cry, Bryce has stuck a Snickers in my mouth.
That is way too cute. Bryce is just growing up way too fast. At least he will sit on my lap for now.
Oh my gosh that picture is awesome! Bryce is such a good boy & it shows how much he loves them to help out like that!
What a great big brother. Just what you guys needed. So sweet!
Post a Comment