On Monday 10/27 (Our Anniversary) I took the day off and we went to a pumpkin patch. It was really fun. The sun was in our eyes for the pictures, but we look good anyway. The picture of the ghosts are (Left to Right) Brandon, Misty, and Bryce.
Halloween was pretty fun. We started the afternoon at 3:00 by going to the assisted living center just up the street. The trick or treating started at 3:30. It took us awhile to get our costumes on even though we had a dress rehearsal on Tuesday night. Tuesday night was a party at LDS Hospital for all of the babies that had been in the Special Care Nursery. It was good to see the nurses again and get a few pictures in our costumes. Anyway.... I digress. So on Halloween it took us awhile to get in our costumes.... by the time we got to the assisted living center, the line was out the front door. It took us about fifteen minutes to even get inside. The people were friendly and fun to see. We had soooo many people commenting about our costumes and pointing fingers. I am not sure it was a good pointing. Misty keeps telling me that it was a good thing. We then went to a neighborhood party, and finally started the real trick-or-treating at about 6:30. It was fun to go around the neighborhood and see people in our ward. They had fun commenting on our costumes and asking where we bought them. Of course we told them they are original costumes. (Misty pieced them together: a few things from home, a few things from D.I., some orange duct tape here, some balloon muscles there…) I should have told them I would sell my costume to the highest bidder. Brandon and Brinley did really good. The weather was warm and perfect for a night out on the town. I had the twins in the stroller and Bryce walked with Misty. Bryce kept saying, "this bag is sooooo heavy". I of course took a little off his hands so that his burden would be light. (after all, I am Mr. Incredible) The problem for Bryce was that a lot of people kept giving him candy for his parents and told him to share. We got quite the haul. I wonder if we will eat it all… If you think we’re cool, just remember: “You’re family can do incredible things too!”
P.S. Shame on those of you who didn’t dress up for Halloween! (It only took Misty 3 weeks to talk me into it).
6 comments:
That is by far the best Halloween costumes I've seen this year. Go Misty! Way to get your man to go along with it. What a great idea. It took me so by surprise that I laughed right out loud. Way cute! Hope you guys are doing well.
Nice costumes. Too much red for me.
The pose from Bryce in the last picture is PERFECT!! You guys looked so good...down right incredible! The family looks good in red.
Oh my gosh that picture of you all dressed up as the incredibles is PRICELESS! I love it!
Nice costumes. Best ones I have seen so far, way to go.
You guys look great and even better in person! I love that pumpkin patch! It was fun seeing you at the party and trick-or-treating!
Post a Comment