Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quote of the Day



Now that Bryce is a big brother he thinks that he is full of wisdom. These are a few of his latest gems.

  1. "I'm thirsty from all this growing."
  2. "You know, Mom, elephants don't have shoes."
  3. "Brandon and Brinley are not working hard to change their diapers. Were working hard to change their diapers." -Misty started to laugh and Bryce said, "That's not a joke."
  4. "Grandpa is such a tease and you (John) are such a tease." "It's a good thing Grandma won't let him tease me."


I know it looks like Bryce passed out and fell over, but he is making snow angels before the snow melted.

3 comments:

Karolynn said...

LOL, it does look like he has passed out. He is a sweet little boy!

Avry said...

That kid cracks me up!

Jennifer said...

I could tell if that was Bryce or an old shirt flung in the snow.