Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bryce

We have Bryce's Halloween costume ready. You never would have guessed that we got pieces of this costume all over the state of Utah. The only problem is the white elastic on his black underwear. I think it looks pretty good.

Last week was our Primary Program. Bryce was really excited and had his part memorized. I was wondering what he would do because he has never gone up to sing with the primary. He usually gets scared and stays with me.

When his time came to say his part he grabbed the microphone, adjusted it to his mouth, looked around at everybody in the chapel and ...... nothing. He froze. I was waiting for him to turn and sit down, but after a long long pause he suddenly said his part as though he was extremely comfortable in front of the entire ward. He was on the front row and sang every word of every song. He loves primary and all of the songs that he learns.

Bryce is also loving Pre-School. It seems like every day he comes home and sings a new song that he has learned. If you get a chance, have him sing the song about the days of the week or the months of the year. He might get embarrassed and not sing or you could be lucky and he will sing even more songs for you.
Bryce loves to play with the neighbors. Sometimes they get some very inventive things to do and games to play. Bryce says, "We were trying to scare the bad guys away." The only bad guys they would scare away would be the lactose intolerant bad guys.







Talk about dangerous. Luckily everyone kept their head on straight and didn't get hurt.
One of Bryce's favorite shows is "The Headless Horseman".

They say they are playing, but I think they are practicing their getaway.

8 comments:

Karolynn said...

He is so cute! I love his costume! He has been talking about the incredibles when I take him to school. The neighbor kids are so funny. Kids amaze me!

Jennifer said...

Bryce is the coolest little kid ever. He is so hilarious. You guys sure know how to hit the DIs and find the deals. I found a few deals this last weekend. Halloween should be fun this year.

AmyJo said...

Hey Bryce, your underwear is showing! Great outfit. Candy galore here you come!

empty boxes provide hours of entertainment. Good times, good times.

Anonymous said...

Oh little Bryce, my how he is growing up so fast. I do have to agree with Thomas and Jennifer he is the coolest little kid ever! Glad he is enjoying being a little kid before he knows it, it will be time to grow up.

Straight to Your Hart said...

LOL...the boxes on the head!!! Love the costume...I will give him a call when danger is happening for sure..cutie (well something a little more manly..)tehe!!

Karolynn said...

I forgot to tell you. The legs on the swing need to be all the way apart or it will not swing properly and the noise it makes concerned me when I bought it. Fisher price said that it was supposed to make that noise to copy the noise in the womb. Just thought I would let you know.

Neal and Suzanne said...

What a great blog write up!
I loved the "Dash" costume. Complete with white trim. Bryce you look fabulous!!!
Your description of the Primary Program as perfect. He was darling up there in front and he did do superb on his part and singing. I love hearing his pre-school songs. He really has a great voice.
What a smart and awesome little boy !! Love Grandma Byington

The Byington's said...

I love it! Kids are so creative! That is so funny! I love the costume to, so perfect for Bryce!