I finally got time to read my fan mail!! I have been so busy lately rearranging the twin's room so that all of the furniture will fit I haven't had time to respond to all of my mail. I only have time to respond to a couple of fans so I thought I would post my response.
Do they slap a new bracelet on you every time you go to visit the babies? Or do you have to keep wearing the old one for a month or more? What do the other guys at work say about your bracelet? Are they jealous?
Thomas
When the nurse put it on, she said not to take it off until the babies came home. I have been wearing them since they were born (8/13/08). Most of the people at the office know what they are, but sometimes people will ask what I am wearing. It is a good conversation piece. The other day in the hospital a lady stopped and noticed that I had two bracelets on. She had twins and they are also in the special care nursery (as of the writing of this post, those twins have gone home). This morning the bracelets were irritating my skin a lot. I mentioned it to Misty and she said that the nurses were surprised I was still wearing the bracelets. I just barely took the bracelets off. My wrist is still itching and irritated. I have to go; Bryce wants me to attend “football school” with him in the front room. The teacher (cookie monster with a whistle around his neck) is going to start teaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment