We brought Brinley home from the hospital today. I forget how much bigger she is than Brandon. I just got used to taking care of Brandon and we had it worked out so that each one of use only had to get up once in the night to feed Brandon. Hopefully Brinley will not make it too difficult on us. We will have to practice and see how we are going to handle these night feedings. Check back later… If I don’t post anything, you will know that I am not surviving very well.
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago
6 comments:
Tonight will definitely be interesting for all of you. Hope you can get some rest. I'm so glad to see that they are both home and doing so well. You look like you're doing great too Misty. I'm so happy for you. So glad you have this blog, so I can stay updated. Keep the pictures coming, my kids love seeing them.--Krista
Misty, they both are beautiful! I am so glad they are home and doing well. You are looking amazing! Bryce is so cute and happy. Thanks for carpooling with me, it makes things a lot easier.
They are so cute! Brinley really is much bigger than Brandon. I didn't know they were born almost three pounds different! Is that typical? That is surprising then that she is the one that had to stay longer in the hospital. I can't wait to see them. Congrats again! I am so happy for you and your cute family.
Congratulations to the Jenson family!! How lucky you are to have Twins!!
Your lives will forever be changed. We Love You and are so happy for you.
From one Twin family to another.
Love,
Chris & Britney Hansen
Congratulations Misty,
I had almost forgotten that you were even expecting...and then to find out you had twins. WOW!!! I'm sure that you don't even have time for e-mail etc. but I am so excited that you have this blog so I can see your cute little family. You look wonderful however, I'm sure you are exhausted beyond words. Best wishes. I hope everyday will get a little easier for you.
Your babies are so beautiful. I am so glad that your babies are both home & that you can finally have your family all together. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. We have a blog too & love reading about what is happening with all of our family and friends. It is great to be part of the blogging world.
Post a Comment