
Here is a picture of the two happy campers. They have been sooo good. They are both on a schedule and feed at the same time. This has made it so easy for Misty and me. We feed them every three hours and they only cry when they are hungry. I am getting proficient at feeding them at the same time, which makes my late night feedings go much faster. As long as we make sure they have a couple of hours of awake time during the day, they both sleep through the night except for their feedings. So far I don't have any horror stories to tell people about having twins. (believe me... I heard my share) Bryce is a good helper and is loving being a big brother. He was a very good baby. I had better knock on wood after I say this, however Brandon and Brinley have been better babies than Bryce.
On Saturday I was able to watch the amazing football game between BYU and UCLA. Brandon wanted to watch the game with me, but he fell asleep. At one point, I was holding Brandon in one arm a bottle in one hand, a phone on my shoulder (my Dad yacking in my ear), and the remote in the other hand as I watched Saturday football. I wonder if I can put this on some sort of resume for multi-tasking? I can hear the clicking of your keyboard now.... "wait until you have Brinley in the other arm and feeding her while doing all of those things.... then you can put it on a resume!" Give me time, I am still new at this.
7 comments:
What cuties!!! If you ever come to visit Misty's family and not tell me you guys are in big trouble. Wish I could hold them all the time. Sounds like you guys are having fun and not being killed off. Congrats!
Yeah, we bought a digital camera we couldn't stand it anymore, and now I am loving it. :)
Awesome to see your twins!! Congrats on their arrival. It's good to hear that they're not giving you a hard time. :) I love the twin names you picked. Keep up the good work!!!
They are beautiful! You are so lucky that they are so good. Maybe I will have to bring Morgan over and they can teach her how to sleep through the night. I am always so tired. Bryce is a great kid. Your family is truly blessed!
Brings back a few memories. I have to say it...they look like little garden gnomes minus the beard. That is what makes it so cute! looking forward to more posts.
Darling little good babies...Glad they are both home and doing well. Their room is so cute and makes me want....to decorate tehe!
They are so cute! What a fun picture of the two of them. Sounds like so much fun. :)
Congratulations John and Misty!! Your twins are absolutely beautiful and I can't believe how big Bryce has gotten. I found your blog off of Karolyn's. Our baby girl is due in 5 weeks and we are so excited! It is so good to see you so happy with your cute li'l family.
Post a Comment