Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Diva

Brandon and I really like followers. If you come to this blog to see cute pictures of me, (okay... maybe you also come for my brothers) please join my blog as a follower. I am excited to see who follows my blog. Here are some pictures of my recent photo shoot.

What do you think? Is this my color?

Is my flower too big?


Mommy, you are soo silly!

I am soo ready for Spring!!


Check ya later.

9 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Look at her...She is a spring Diva for sure!! What a cutie.

Karolynn said...

She is darling!

Avry said...

Love the flower! She looks soo cute!

Pdyrholm said...

rock star for sure ;-) A cute one for with cool glasses

Jaelynne Francis said...

I just love all your pictures! I loved meeting Brandon and Brynn the other day. They are just adorable.

Mrs. Jenson said...

Love that big grin. She is a cutie! Brandon isn't too bad either.

Shanna said...

She is so cute. Ilove the dimples

Anonymous said...

What a cool little chic :) I can't believe how big your twins are getting and Bryce is just full of it. How fun.

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Those were so cute! I can't believe how children have the ability to melt your heart so quick. I bet you are so busy!