
Bryce went to his friend's birthday party last Saturday. We usually have Bryce either comb his hair or wear a hat. Bryce decided that he wanted his hair combed instead of wearing a hat. I (John) combed his hair and he was off to the party.
Bryce was really excited to go and have fun. It was a "Cars" themed party, so Bryce took a Lightning McQueen car as a present. While Bryce was at the party, they were handing out birthday hats to all of the kids. When they tried to hand one to Bryce he said, "No thanks, I just combed my hair." Do you know of any four-year-olds that would turn down a birthday hat because they just combed their hair?
Is this normal?
7 comments:
Hot dang...he's my boy!! How cute is that. Some of that needs to rub off on Sara. She'd wear dirty underwear (gross, I know), no shower, nappy hair and go without brushing her teeth forever if I let her! See..we did get our boy (Love her)...
Of course that's not normal. Oh well that's pretty cute and funny that he would say that. I can totally hear him saying that. Did he get to bring a hat home anyway?
That is hilarious! Uh yeah can he come give Sav & Sam the 4-1-1 on hair combing??
Love that Bryce he is such a Character!
Bryce got the shaft. Once he turned down the hat, didn't get to bring one home.
That is so funny. What a little man. I love your family. They are all such cute little Byingtons! p.s. how's Jordan?
I wished my kids would wear hats more often. Bryce is cute!
He sounds like my Remington. He won't even wear a snow hat during the winter because he doesn't want to mess it up. He would rather have his ears freeze off. What a kid. He cares more about his hair and his clothes than my little girl.
Post a Comment