Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Star Wars.... again

My Mom and Dad along with my brother Thomas are going to meet my youngest brother Micheal in Russia as he finishes his mission. They decided to come to our house and spend the night as they will be leaving tomorrow morning. Bryce could not pass up the opportunity to pass out all of his Star Wars lightsabers, blasters, and costumes for everyone to use. Here are a couple of pictures of the fun.
Darth Vader is leading the pack.


R-2 is just happy to be here.


Old Ben appears to have dropped something.


Anikan is giving a new meaning to the term "double chin".

Together we are going to defeat the dark side. (Darth Vader will bring balance to the force. There is still good in him)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I knew that C-3PO was a BYU fan. He is my hero.

Karolynn said...

My gosh that is so cute! I am laughing out loud (lol)!! Ivan would love to go to Russia with them!

Avry said...

Bwahahaa.. now that is some funny stuff! I couldn't quit laughing at the last picture. I am sure Bryce loves you for playing along with him!

Straight to Your Hart said...

LOL..!! That double chin thing...umm is kinda hairy:0) Great way to start the morning with a hearty laugh.

BTW..yes very good to see you and chat ever so briefly the other week (what...that was a week ago)? Sad, sad, sad. I'm on it!

Neal and Suzanne said...

THAT was hilarious!!! What a great family to support the "Star Wars" mania.
Brandon and Brinley were even in on the activity.....Way to go Jenson's.

Anonymous said...

haha, awesome!