Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation

Bryce graduated from Preschool today. He had a great time in school and will miss going to school and seeing his friends. During the program, when he was asked what he liked the most about school he said,"recess". I think Bryce will really miss singing all the songs and coloring and learning new things. Bryce seemed a little disappointed with the graduation ceremony. I guess he wasn't disappointed but he was expecting something different. After the graduation he said, "But that wasn't like Jordan's graduation". Bryce went to his Uncle Jordan's High School graduation last year and I guess he was expecting it to be like his graduation.

Here is a picture of Bryce with his "diploma".

Bryce and Mrs. Starr.
Brandon and Brinley were really good during the graduation. They are soooo excited to start preschool. Here they are catching up on a little reading after the graduation.
Congratulations Bryce!!

8 comments:

Karolynn said...

Bryce was darling! The babies were so good! I wished Carter could learn how to behave. Poor kid! I will miss seeing Bryce 3 times a week. You must send him up to play!

Avry said...

he looks so cute in that little red cap and shirt! Congrats little Bryce! Are your twins ever not smiling? They are such happy babies!

Carroll Conversations said...

So cute! Nope, I can't believe these little ones are starting Kindergarten. Where does the time go? I love all the star wars masks. Hilarious!

Jaelynne Francis said...

So I love preschool graduation...I think it is much more entertaining than those big kid graduations that I will be attending tomorrow night....they just want to grow up so fast :) cute little bryce

Straight to Your Hart said...

How cute is he...and surrounded by beautiful girls!:) They grow up so fast.

The pictures on the sidebar of you and the family...darling.

Good to chat briefly on Sunday.

Anisha said...

Misty-
I just found your blog through Karolynn's. So fun! Congratulations on the big preschool graduation.

Neal and Suzanne said...

Bryce was an adorable graduate. We loved the twins "reading" in their stroller. The music was a great addition. Great writing John!
G&G Byington

Val said...

Misty! How are you?? Your kids are darling...twins?? I didn't know! How fun...glad to find you!!