Sunday, May 10, 2009

St Louis


I went to St. Louis for two weeks for classroom instructor training. It was fun and I was able to see a couple of Cardinal baseball games. I went to two games. They have a voucher program that anyone can buy a voucher for $11.00. The voucher is good for two tickets. They give you two tickets 15 minutes before the game starts. These tickets were not going to be sold so you could get a ticket anywhere in the stadium. This is the view from the first game. These particular tickers were regularly $30 a ticket.


This is the view from the second game. They were $80 per ticket. I only paid $5.50. What a deal!!

I went up in the arch. It was pretty cool.


There were some old historic buildings that I was able to see.


I even brought home some souvenirs.

3 comments:

Avry said...

Wow what a deal on the game! I bet it was awesome to be able to go to a few games like that. Looks like a pretty enjoyable trip.

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! I bet you had a blast with Ron. :o) I like the matching T-shirts!!

John and Misty said...

They aren't matching t-shirts. They are replica jerseys. (at least that is what the salesman told me when I asked why they were so expensive.)