We have 9:00 am church and it always seems like we are running a little late for church. I leave for work every morning at 6:20 a.m., but for some reason 9:00 a.m. on Sunday seems early. I am usually getting Bryce's clothes out of the closet for him and then I only have to help him with the top button on his shirt. He is able to do the rest himself. I got Brandon all dressed and made sure his hair was perfect. Then I started helping Brinley and got her dressed. After I did her hair, I went looking for Brandon. He was having fun in his room wearing his favorite hat.
I then had to comb his hair again. I was dreading what I would find when I went looking for Brinley!!
Luckily we were all ready to go to church. (with a few minutes to spare)
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment