Brandon loves letters and numbers. He is always pointing out the different letters that he sees. He loves numbers and is always counting. His second love (besides the ipod) is buttons. When I saw this at the store, I knew I had to buy it for Brandon.
He takes this with him all over the house. He will say all of the numbers as he is pushing the buttons. I wonder how long it will last him. High School?
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago

2 comments:
Nice to see that you guys updated your pictures on the top and down the side. They turned out great.
I love your family pics, you guys look so good!! That's great that he loves numbers and letters! The calculator will be a good way to have fun with both!! (He can make calculator words) 43770 is hello backwords on the calc, :) thats all I know!
Post a Comment